Sunday, April 20, 2008

Shows Coming Up!


For the 2 or maybe 3 people who might actually look at this blog, I apologize for my negligence over this past week or so. I have been extremely busy with all of the projects and haven't had the time to update the old blog.

Two of the reasons I have been busy are the shows I have coming up with Ambition Recliner and the Deaf. This Friday, April 25 Ambition Recliner will be playing at Station 4 for the "Rock n' Raffle Photo Extravaganza," a benefit for the Minnesota Center for the Arts put on by MCTC photo students. It starts early; doors are at 5:30pm. It's all ages and photos will be raffled. Then on Saturday, April 26, I will be playing with the Deaf at Big Vs. As with most V's shows, it will be a later show, with doors around 9pm.

Come on out!

No comments: