Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Name that band



This is something that I probably shouldn't even post, but I feel that my readership is limited enough that I can share this without feeling like I have revealed some sacred promise to the world. It is, after all, not the complete song, but rather a snippet of a much longer piece. As such, it is perhaps misleading to represent merely this segment to the outside world, since it is only about one fifth of the length of the complete version. Nevertheless, I wanted to post something unique, and I feel that this fits the bill.

Oh yeah, and I've got a new thing to keep me in line - Monday's song. Every Monday (probably Sunday night) I will post a song. It might be a random recording made at the practice space. It might be an old practice recording I found to be interesting for some reason. It might be complete crap. It's my new theory to keep me posting regularly and using this as I had originally intended, to share music with friends. So if you are bored enough to check this, check it on Mondays.

2 comments:

czahr said...

Ohhhh...I can't venture a guess as to who this is but I like it. It's like an Aphex Twin song performed without computers.

cLAy TV said...

indeed unique.