Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Silver Sails demo


Again, I have been delinquent with my postings, failing to maintain my goal of Monday updates. I'm trying to be a better person. I've been working on my manners, trying to be more punctual, and really focusing on my short comings. As a result, I have come up with a series of person goals that I hope in some way benefit not only me, but also the content of this otherwise undependable blog. At this time I am not at liberty to divulge the details of my objectives, but suffice it to say that you the blogee will no doubt benefit from the results of these efforts. Without making any sweeping claims of grandeur, I can at the very least assure you that what is to come will be better, more consistent, and more surprising.

Oh who am I kidding? Occasionally I will post music here for some reason. I don't think I can even promise when or what or even why. Sorry.

Anyway, Czahr recorded this song on Monday. It's a first draft that he recorded along on a small digital 4 track recorder. I dig it and hopefully you will too.

2 comments:

czahr said...

Will the new and improved Neil feature some racing stripes or flame decals? That would be sweet.

cLAy TV said...

Welcome back my friend!